View Oban Bay Community Berthing Ltd visitor moorings and Cardingmill Landing Stage in a larger map
Emergency Telephone Numbers
- NHS 24 - 08454 24 24 24
- Hospital - Oban 01631 567500
- Doctor - Oban 01631 563175
- Dentist - Oban 01631 563006
- Vet - Oban 01631 562876
- Police - Oban 01631 510500
Useful Telephone Numbers
- Alasdair Maclean Marine Services - 01631 562598
- Mike Brown Marine Services - 07775 791162
- Nancy Black, chandler - 01631 562550
- Owen Sails, sailmaker - 01631 720485
- Oban Marina, Isle of Kerrera - 01631 565333 / VHF CH80
- Dunstaffnage Marina - 0845 640 4050 / VHF CH37
- Forbes Boat Care, Oban - 07900 695258
- Boat Electrics - 0870 446 0143
- Stoddarts, outboard engines - 01631 564176
- KwikFit - 0870 999 7078
- Taxis - 01631 566676 / 01631 565293 / 01631 564744 / 01631 563784
Banks / Building Societies / ATMs
Branches of Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank of Scotland, Clydesdale Bank, Lloyds TSB, Yorkshire Building Society and Nationwide - all open normal working hours - all in or around the town centre.
ATMs can be found along George Street, and also at Tesco and Co-op.
Public Transport /Taxis
Local bus timetables
Taxis (all prefix 01631 )566676 / 565293 / 564744 / 563784
Where you come ashore at Dungallan Park is situated in a quiet residential area of Oban, with very limited drop off and pick-up space available on the adjacent Gallanach Road - with strictly no long term parking here.
Free long term car parks available at Lochavullin and Longsdale (close by Atlantis Leisure Centre)
On-street pay-and-display parking in Oban is 80p for 40 minutes; maximum stay 2 hours in the inner zone and 4 hours in the outer zone in any one spot - ticket machines are placed within easy reach.
Secure long term car parking and storage from Hazelbank Motors, Oban tel 01631 566476
Oban Park and Sail - long term parking facility tel 01631 566660
Shore Street is the closest car park from landing stage / about ½ mile / pay and dispay
There are a number of local authority car parks in the town - Argyll and Bute Council car parks allow overpayment which will be credited to the following days; there is a limit of £20 which will allow for approximately three days parking.
Oban features numerous bars, pubs, cafes, restaurants - (the local seafood is very popular!); fish and chip shops; Chinese, Indian and Italian restaurants
Tesco, Co-op, Aldi, Lidl and Farmfoods stores - a small retail park; filling stations; and an excellent range of specialist small providers